COVID-19 notice: Dataart is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and working on our own response including implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. We have shifted all in-person interviews and onboarding to be held virtually until spring 2022.
We’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. As a member of our product marketing team, you will be responsible for bringing initiatives and concepts to life across multiple platforms. This is a dynamic] position that offers the opportunity to not only develop unique and memorable concepts, but also follow them through to completion in all collateral materials. You will be expected to employ a level of creativity such that assets are on-brand and consumer motivating. So if you’re driven and passionate about design, we would love for nothing more than you to come grow with us as a company.
- Creating and delivering high-quality, on brand designs from initial concept through to delivery, working to a specific brief.
- Creating innovative and commercially-effective ٰvisuals for technical audiences
- Managing the project life cycle from internal brief through to usability
- Collaborating with related teams and other key stakeholders to drive best practice and learning for design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or equivalent industry experience.
- Fluent in Adobe Ps, Ai, In.
- Experience in data visualization ideal
- Experience with following brand guidelines · Able to provide an accessible portfolio of completed design projects.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography.
- A positive, can-do attitude, along with a willingness to learn and grow.
- A wholehearted openness to feedback and direction
- versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail needed and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize when being given multiple assignments at once
Plus requirements (Advantages)
- Expert in Blender.
- Expert in After Effects.
- Expert in Procreate and digital painting
- Familiar web design.
- Have team management Experience.